FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How do I register at the Casino?
- Connect to the internet and visit our website at www.laromere.com.
- Follow the easy sign up/registration process by clicking the “Sign Up” button, located at the top of the homepage. Remember that fields marked with an exclamation mark (!) are mandatory and must be filled in to successfully register.
- You will be required to enter a User Name and Password. Remember to keep your User Name and Password in a safe place. You will use them to access the Casino each time you wish to play.
What is the minimum amount of gaming credits I need to deposit?
- You will need to deposit a minimum of €/$20 worth of gaming credits in order to start playing online.
Can I deposit more casino chips in Play for Fun mode?
- Yes, simply click on the “Visit Cashier” button and type in the amount of credits you wish to deposit. In play for fun mode you may deposit as many credits as you like.
LOGIN AND DETAILS
How do I log in to the online casino?
- Connect to the Internet and visit our website at www.laromere.com.
- Sign In to your online casino account by entering your User Name and Password in the respective login boxes at the top of the home page.
What is my password and account number?
- Your password and User Name is case-sensitive and must be entered the same way each time you log in. If you have forgotten your password or User Name, contact a customer service representative for assistance. Remember to have your registration details handy.
What do I do if I've forgotten my casino password?
- Should you have any difficulty in remembering your User Name or Password, go to the top of the home page and click on the "forgotten password" link. You will be required to enter your User Name, Email Address and Country. If these details are correct. You will be asked to enter your date of birth and last 6 digits of any card registered on the account. If all this accurate, you will be allowed to enter a new password. Alternatively, contact our guest hosts for assistance.
What if I try logging in and it does not connect?
- This is due to a bad or slow internet connection. Disconnect, then reconnect to the Internet and try again.
What do I do if I need to update my account details?
When you are logged into the casino website, you are able to change the following account details:
- Postal Address including Town/City, Post Code, Country and State
- Email Address
- Telephone number
- Mobile number
Are my transactions secure?
- Yes. LaRomere Online Casino uses 128-bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) digital encryption to protect the details of your electronic transactions over the Internet. This is the Internet security standard for online transactions as demanded by major financial institutions. If you are uncomfortable including your credit card or banking details in any e-mail correspondence, you always have the option to telephone your details through to our customer service agents on our toll free line. The banking facility is only available to Real Players i.e. players who wager with real money as opposed to Fun Players.
How do I deposit credits?
To deposit funds into your LaRomere casino account, login to your casino account and then click on the deposit button. Depositing funds into your wagering account with could not be easier. The following deposit options are available:
- American Express
- Visa Gift Card
Why are my credit card deposits being rejected?
- Certain financial institutions have decided to deny their cardholders the freedom to make deposits for online gaming transactions. We have however made provision for this by allowing you alternative methods of purchasing your casino credits. Click here for the alternatives.
How do I withdraw my winnings?
- Please note that it is not necessary for you to withdraw your winnings at the end of each session: your account can be maintained with a positive balance, and will be automatically saved by our server. These credits will be available for you to use the next time you log on to LaRomere Online Casino. Simply go to the "withdrawal" button on the My Account screen of the LaRomere software and enter the amount that you wish to withdraw. This will record your withdrawal with us and it will appear on our systems immediately. Please note, Players with large first time withdrawals may need to comply with certain security requirements. Players are also able to make a Reversal of a withdrawal request within the first 24 hours of their initial withdrawal. Click here for more details.
What fraud prevention measures are in place?
- LaRomere plays an active role in fraud prevention and detection. We aim to ensure the integrity of customer accounts as well as payments made to customers. LaRomere employs a variety of appropriate security and fraud controls to oversee every transaction. Customers may be required to supply proof of identity, copies of their credit cards, a signed deposit history of their transactions and / or other appropriate documentation particularly when attempting to withdraw credits. This ensures that e-cash deposits and redemptions are not fraudulently transacted.
SECURITY AND PRIVACY
Is my credit card number safe in your hands?
- Yes, your details are safe. Your personal LaRomere Online Casino User Name and password must be supplied prior to any credit card transactions taking place. Secured data transfer during any transaction is guaranteed and any credit card information or other information will never be disclosed to any other company.
Is my account number and password safe?
- Yes. The casino software uses SHA256 - 2048 Bit encryption when data is transferred over the Internet. Each player chooses their own User Name and their own password, which they alone can access.
How do I get technical assistance?
- LaRomere Online Casino provides 24-hour toll-free and e-mail support to all casino players.
- Contact us 24-hours a day, 7 days a week, if you have any questions, queries or suggestions. Our VIP guest hosts are standing by to assist.
Who do I contact for queries?
All our Customer queries will be responded to within 24 hours. Email or call us toll-free.
How fair are the games at your online casino?
- LaRomere Online Casino makes use of the world's leading Internet Gaming Developer. There is an extreme focus on accuracy and the software offers the ability to review all historical play – wager by wager. LaRomere payout percentage reports are reviewed by independent Auditors.
What happens if I lose my connection to the gaming server?
- If the gaming server resolves the bet during the loss of your Internet connection, it will refresh your credit balance with the outcome of the bet. If it does not resolve the bet during loss of the Internet connection, it will present you with the unfinished bet the next time you select the game that was being played when the connection was lost.
LAROMERE LOYALTY CLUB
What is the LaRomere Loyalty Club?
- At LaRomere Online Casino, we ensure you're given the most incredible gaming experience possible and the LaRomere Loyalty Club is one developed to reward and encourage player performance as you move through the various tiers.
How do I join?
- When registering a Real account with LaRomere Online Casino, players are automatically given membership to the LaRomere Loyalty Club. There is no requirement for additional registration. Membership to the LaRomere Loyalty Club is FREE and is given to all players who play for Real Money.
What is my Loyalty Club Status?
- You can access all information regarding your loyalty status by simply logging in to your casino account and clicking on the “My Account” section.
Where can I see my loyalty points?
- When you log in to your casino account, please click on the “My Account” icon and then select the “Loyalty” tab to check your loyalty details.
What can I do with my loyalty points?
- Loyalty points can be exchanged for LaRomere casino credits at a rate of 2000 points = €/$2.00. By exchanging your points for bonus credits, you earn points faster and gain more unique benefits to enhance your play even further.
Why can I not always redeem all my loyalty points?
- There is a minimum redeem amount of 2,000 loyalty points. Please make sure that you have accumulated at least 2000 points before attempting to redeem. For example, if you have 2678 loyalty points you would only be able to redeem 2000 points. The balance of 678 points remains in your loyalty account.
How do I know when my loyalty points will be expiring?
- Your loyalty points will expire if you have not been an active real player at LaRomere Online Casino for 3 months. 10 days before the expiry day is reached, a message will be displayed just below your loyalty points balance on the redeem points page informing you that you have points which are about to expire.
How do I move from one tier to the next?
- You move from one tier to the next by earning the required amount of tier points as stipulated by a specific tier. Once you reach a tier status you will remain on that status for one month (unless you move up again). In order to maintain your status on specific tier, you will be required to earn the minimum maintenance points within a month.
What happens if I do not accumulate the required amount of points to maintain my standard?
- Your status will be dropped by one tier per month only.
How do I self-exclude?
- You would need to be logged in to your account for this. Once logged in, you click on "to my account", then "self-exclusion" and from there you just have to follow the steps as indicated. The time period can be set for 6, 12 or 24 months. Should you wish to permanently exclude yourself from access to our website or if you have any questions with regards to self-exclusion please don`t hesitate to contact customer care.
Can one cancel a self-exclusion?
- No, you cannot cancel a self-exclusion, nor can our guest hosts. Once you've self-excluded, you will have to wait for your account to be opened again. Please note that it is also not allowed to open a new account while you are self-excluded.