TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using the LaRomere Online Casino web site or software made available on the LaRomere casino web site.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- By playing at LaRomere (the "Casino"), you represent and warrant that you fully understand and agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- Participation in the activities and games of the Casino (the "Game") is open only to residents of those jurisdictions where such participation is legal and not prohibited. Participation in the Game is void wherever prohibited by law.
- The Casino is restricted to individuals of legal age as determined in the jurisdiction in which the individual resides. You may only participate in any gambling events if it is legal for you to do so according to the laws that apply in the jurisdiction from where you are connecting. You must understand and accept that we are unable to provide you any legal advice or assurances. You must be at least 18 years old to use this service.
- Only one Real account per player is permitted. Multiple accounts will be closed. Players who register multiple accounts (including accounts with different personal, banking and card details) will not be eligible to receive any winnings, and all withdrawals will be cancelled.
- These interactive gambling services are not made available to persons who are physically present in one of the following states or countries: Netherlands Antilles, China, Japan, Philippines, Turkey, Canada, Cayman Islands, Chile, South Africa, United Kingdom ,Poland, Netherlands, Denmark, State of Kentucky (USA) and Puerto Rico. If you are physically present in one of the mentioned, you are not permitted to use the interactive gambling services or view any advertisements relating to the interactive gambling services.
- The Company makes no representations or warranties, implicit or explicit, as to your legal right to participate in the Game nor shall any of the Company's employees, licensees, distributors, wholesalers, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies, media partners, agents or retailers have the authority to make any such representations or warranties.
- Employees of the Company, its licensees, distributors, wholesalers, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies, media partners, retailers and members of the immediate families of each are not eligible to participate in the Game.
- The Game is for entertainment value only. No purchase is necessary or required to play the Game. You may play without betting money if you wish. Any participation in the Game is at your sole option, discretion and risk. By playing the Game, you acknowledge that you do not find the Game or the Casino to be offensive, objectionable, unfair, or indecent.
- Only residents of the UK are permitted to use GBP currency, where a player is resident of a country that has a currency not currently available at LaRomere, USD must be used as the player currency.
- Winnings may be void if player account is linked to other accounts where chargebacks have been placed, or any related fraudulent activity.
- You are only permitted to enter the Casino for your own personal entertainment and non-professional use. Any other entrance, access, use or reuse of the Casino or the Web site is strictly prohibited.
- The Company reserves the right to cancel your account for any reason whatsoever at any time without notice to you. Any balance in your account at the time of such cancellation may be credited to you, however, the Company reserves the right, in its unfettered discretion, to void any winnings and confiscate any balance in your Casino account in any circumstances including. a . If there is evidence to suggest that you have more than one active account for the Casino; b. If the name on your Casino account does not match the name on the credit card(s) used to make purchases on your Casino account c. If you provide incorrect or misleading registration, account or identification information d. If you provide incorrect or misleading registration, account or identification information e. If you are not of legal age f. If you reside in a jurisdiction where participation in the Game is prohibited by law g. If you have allowed or permitted (intentionally or unintentionally) someone else to play on your Casino account h. If you have not played at the Casino on an individual basis for personal entertainment only (that is, you have played in a professional sense or in concert with other player(s) as part of a club, group, etc.) i. If you are found cheating or if it is determined by the Company that you have employed or made use of a system (including machines, computers, software or other automated systems) designed specifically to defeat the Casino j. If you have been designated as a bonus abuser, playing no or low-risk strategies in order to withdraw promotional money k. If the Company should become aware that you have played at any other on-line casino under any of the circumstances set out at 10.a to 10.k above
- In the event the Company suspects fraud or fraudulent activity on your part or if any of your payments are charged back, the Company has the right to withhold any amount from your account which is in excess of your original deposit, and if deemed necessary by the Company, to initiate any legal proceedings to collect any payments owed by you. You agree to fully pay any and all payments and charges due to the Company or to Payment Providers in connection with your use of the Online Casino. You further agree not to make any charge-backs or renounce or cancel or otherwise reverse any of your deposits, and in any such event all winnings will be void and you will refund and compensate the Company for such unpaid deposits including any expenses incurred by the Company in the process of collecting your deposit(s).
- Wagering of credits/withdrawals originating from free bonus money, free spins and leaderboard promotions, will carry the maximum withdrawal limit specified on the original bonus claimed. All remaining funds will be forfeited and removed from the account at the time of processing.
- By accepting any prize and/or winnings from the Company, you consent to the use of your name for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation except where prohibited by law.
- Any real money deposit made at LaRomere will have to be wagered once through. A withdrawal arising from this deposit will only be paid after this deposit is wagered once through.
- The ability to set deposit limits are available in the Cashier. These limits apply to real money deposits only by the means of a bank card or web wallet. Limits may be set for 1 day, 7 days, or 1 month.
- If you have any dispute with regard to any outcome in the Game, you must submit your complaint to the Company in writing within fourteen (14) days. In the event of a discrepancy between the result showing on your Casino software and the Casino's server software, the result showing on the Casino's server software shall be the official and governing result of the Game.
- You are solely responsible for any applicable taxes on any prizes and/or winnings that you collect from the Company.
- If you fail to provide payment documentation, account verification, or complete any required verification deposit, within a 30 day period, any pending withdrawal or withdrawable balance in your account will be forfeited to the Company.
- If you do not log onto your Casino account for a period of 180 days, any balance in your account will be forfeited to the Company. All accounts that are inactive for a 6 month period will be deemed to be inactive and will be closed.
- The Company shall not be liable for computer or Internet malfunctions nor attempts by the Player to participate in the Game by methods, means or ways not intended by the Company.
- If you are found to be cheating or attempting to defraud the Game, or if you make untrue and/or malicious comments with regard to the Company's operation, the Company reserves the right to publicize your actions together with your identity and e-mail address, as well as to circulate this information to other casinos, banks, credit card companies, and appropriate agencies.
- You shall hold the Company, its employees, officers, directors, licensees, distributors, wholesalers, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies, media partners, agents and retailers harmless and shall fully indemnify same from any and all costs, expenses, liabilities and damages whatsoever that may arise as a result of: (i) your entry, use, or reuse of the Web site, (ii) your use of any materials at the Web site, (iii) your entry, use, or reuse of the Casino's server, (iv) your participation in the Game, or, (v) your acceptance of any prize.
- All communication between the Casino and the account holder is recorded. This includes telephone calls, emails and Live Chats. By creating the account at LaRomere, you submit to have your correspondence with the casino recorded and saved for quality and risk purposes.
- LaRomere is the trade name of the Company, and you obtain no rights to such terms, nor any other terms, graphics, text, concepts or methodologies, by using the Web site and the material contained therein.
- Materials of the Game (whether electronically obtained or obtained by other means) are automatically void if counterfeited, mutilated, forged, altered or tampered with in any way, if illegible, mechanically or electronically reproduced, obtained outside authorized legitimate channels or if they contain printing, production, typographical, mechanical, electronic or any other errors. Liability for materials of the Game containing any error is limited to replacement of same.
- Any and all materials submitted for prize claims become the property of the Company and will not be returned. The Company is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, incomplete, damaged, mutilated, misdirected, or postage due mail, requests, prize claims or entries.
- After purchase you will receive an e-mail notification. We recommend the cardholder to verify all the transaction data, understand the cancellation regulations, and the payment methods in order to avoid misconceptions and discussions at a later time, it is also advisable to print out this transaction data and keep these records in an easily accessible place.
- All wagers must be placed through the user interface provided by LaRomere on our Web pages. Any Internet wagering through other means, including the use of a "robot" player, is strictly forbidden. In the event that use of non-approved client software is detected, Management reserves the right to invalidate all such wagers retroactively, cancel the player's account, or take any other appropriate action.
- All withdrawals are free of processing charges, except in the case where a player does not wager his deposit at least once before requesting a withdrawal. In that case, the Company reserves the right to remove processing charges from the withdrawal amount.
- Withdrawals can only be processed on receipt of the following documents from players:
- Front and back copies of credit/debit cards used to deposit at the casino. Please block the middle digits so that only the first 6 and last 4 digits appear, e.g. 123456xxxxxxx1234.
- Copy of a recent proof of address no older than three (3) months such as a utility bill or bank statement.
- Front and back copy of a valid government issued identity document such as a driver’s license or passport.
- A completed Transaction Declaration Form which will be provided to you by the casino.
- A verification call. Please feel free to contact support or advise us of a convenient time to call you.
- A verification deposit will have to be made and wagered at least once through before a withdrawal can be paid to you, if you have not made a deposit in the last 90 days.
- If you are totally dissatisfied with the service you have received, we will consider your case and refund your purchase so long as your reason is valid. To apply for a refund e-mail us on email@example.com
- The Company reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions, or to implement or amend any procedures, at any time without prior notice to you. Such amendments will be implemented at the discretion of the Casino management and put into immediate effect. Such procedural changes will only be in response to the interests and security of the Casino or the players.
- The Terms and Conditions contained herein represent the complete, final and exclusive agreement between you and the Company and supersede and merge all prior agreements, representations and understandings between you and the Company with regards to playing in the Casino.
- Payment of withdrawals via Credit or Debit Card will incur a processing fee of up to $35 if the withdrawal is less than $500. No fee will not be charged on card withdrawals in excess of $500.
NOTICE TO USER:
THIS IS A CONTRACT. BY INSTALLING THIS SOFTWARE YOU ACCEPT ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
This End User License Agreement accompanies the computer software delivered to you by the Company for use with the internet based gaming casino LaRomere of the Company. The term "Software" shall mean the computer software with which this End User License is delivered, related explanatory materials, and also shall include any upgrades, modified versions or updates of the software made available or delivered to you by or on behalf of the Company. Please read this Agreement carefully. You will be asked to accept this Agreement and continue to install or, if you do not wish to accept this Agreement, to decline this Agreement, in which case you will not be able to use the Software.
Upon your acceptance of this Agreement, the Company grants to you a nonexclusive license to use the Software for your personal use to access and utilize the Casino, subject to the following:
- USE OF THE SOFTWARE. You may use the Software on the LaRomere online casino website.
- COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK RIGHTS. The Software is owned by the Company and/or its licensors, and its structure, organization and code are the valuable trade secrets of the Company and its licensors. The Software is also protected by copyright law and International Treaty provisions. Use of the Software does not give you any rights of ownership or any intellectual property rights in the Software or the Company's trademarks and/or other proprietary information contained in the Software.
- RESTRICTIONS. You agree not to modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, de compile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to discover the source code of the Software or the Company's servers or to create, publish or distribute derivative works from the Software. The Software is licensed and distributed by the Company solely for the purpose of enabling end users of the Software to fully utilize the Casino. You may use the Software for online play only on at the Casino Website. You agree not to create or provide any means (including, without limitation, emulators) through which the Software may be used by others.
- NO WARRANTY. The Software is being delivered to you AS IS and the Company makes no warranty as to its use or performance. THE COMPANY AND ITS LICENSORS DO NOT WARRANT THE PERFORMANCE OR RESULTS YOU MAY OBTAIN BY USING THE SOFTWARE, THE COMPANY'S SERVERS, OR DOCUMENTATION. THE COMPANY AND ITS LICENSORS MAKE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND DISCLAIM THE SAME TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY OR ITS LICENSORS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING ANY LOST PROFITS OR LOST SAVINGS, SUFFERED BY YOU BY REASON OF YOUR USE OF THE SOFTWARE OR ANY DEFECT IN THE SOFTWARE OR SERVER, EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY CLAIM BY ANY THIRD PARTY. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental, consequential or special damages, or the exclusion of implied warranties or limitations on how long an implied warranty may last, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
- PRIVACY PRINCIPLES. There are times when the Company may need to collect information from you through our Web site concerning your credit history and/or your hardware. The personally identifiable information gathered by the Company will provide the Company with information necessary to ensure that both the Company's and your interests are better served and protected. The Company is committed to protecting your personal information and respecting your privacy. Our goal is to give you as much control and information as possible regarding your personal information and the use the Company makes of it in the course of the Company's business. The Company will never sell, rent or disclose your personally identifiable information to parties other than the Company's licensors or service providers necessary or desirable for the operation of the Casino, without your consent unless compelled by law or court order to do so. Because of the complex and constantly changing nature of our technology and business, the Company does not guarantee error-free performance regarding the privacy of your personally identifiable information and the Company shall not be liable for any incidental, consequential or punitive damages relating to the use or release thereof.
- GOVERNING LAW AND GENERAL PROVISIONS. This Agreement will be governed by the laws of Curacao, excluding the application of its conflicts of law rules. This Agreement will not be governed by the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods, the application of which is expressly excluded. If any part of this Agreement is found void and unenforceable, it will not affect the validity of the balance of the Agreement, which shall remain valid and enforceable according to its terms. You agree that the Software will not be shipped, transferred or exported into any country or used in any manner prohibited by any applicable laws, restrictions or regulations. This Agreement shall automatically terminate upon failure by you to comply with its terms. This Agreement may only be modified in writing signed by an authorized officer of the Company.
- TERMINATION. The Company may terminate your license to use the Website Software at any time, with or without cause, forthwith without notice. Upon termination of this agreement for any reason, you will not access the Website Software.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT This End-User License constitutes the entire agreement between us with respect to its subject matter and supersedes all prior agreements, understandings, negotiations and discussions, whether oral or written, between the parties.
PROMOTIONS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Welcome Bonus Package is based on a New Player’s first 3 deposits at the casino:
125% match on your first deposit, up to max bonus of $/€ 250.
- Claim this match in full and receive a $/€75 complimentary bonus.
100% match on your second deposit, up to max bonus of $/€ 250.
- Claim this match in full and receive a $/€75 complimentary bonus.
150% match on your third deposit, up to max bonus of $/€ 300.
- Claim this match in full and receive a $/€50 complimentary bonus.
- 125% match on your first deposit, up to max bonus of $/€ 250.
- Each bonus offer must be claimed in the players' casino lobby Cashier prior to making the qualifying deposit, failure of which will deem the bonus null and void.
- Welcome Bonus offers can be claimed / permitted only once per New Player, person, household, family, household address, email address, credit card number or shared computer environment such as a library, workplace, fraternity, university or school. The casino reserves the right to void all winnings and play should this term be disregarded.
- To qualify for the Welcome Bonus, a minimum deposit of $, €, 25 must be deposited within 7 days of the registration of a Real Account.
- The Welcome Bonus offer is only valid for the registered account holder and valid only for the authorized deposits made by such persons.
- The deposit and welcome bonus are subject to a 40 times (40x) play through before a cash withdrawal will be permitted. This wagering requirement applies to the purchase amount and the bonus amount. Example: A first-time deposit of $/€200 entitles the player to a $/€250 Welcome Bonus (125%). The player will be required to wager [(200 + 250) x 40] before being permitted to make a withdrawal.
- Wagering with a free bonus in conjunction with your deposit or cash balance greater than $10 is not permitted. Note; All associated winnings will be restricted to the terms of the free bonus. Winnings over and above the originally stated maximum cashout on free bonuses will be forfeited.
The wagering on certain games will have various weightings associated to their contribution towards the wagering requirement, as tabulated below:
GAME TYPE CONTRIBUTION PERCENTAGE (WEIGHTING) All Slots 100% Table games (Roulette, Blackjack, Sicbo, RedDog, Baccarat, PaiGow, War, ThreeCard, LetItRide, VideoPoker, Craps and CaribStud) 10% DoubleUp, GameSet, Slot Progressive 0%
- You will be unable to withdraw any amount from your account until you've met the wagering requirements.
- Withdrawals are subjected to an audit by the Casino. The Casino reserves the right to reclaim the Welcome Bonus and forfeit any winnings and/or close an account in cases of obvious abuse or fraud.
- Deposit Bonus offers may not be claimed in conjunction with any other promotions, concurrently offered by LaRomere Casino, and are subject to ongoing review. The casino has the right to change the offer and its terms at any time.
- While there is no maximum withdrawal amount payable on funds that originate from the welcome match bonuses either individually or cumulatively, this amount may be capped at $,€ 1,000 if it is evident that there is potentially or has in fact been a case of promotion abuse. This decision will remain at the discretion of the casino.
- The Player understands that by maximizing each welcome bonus offer this will render a maximum bonus total of $, € 1000 in Free Bonus credits.
- The Player duly acknowledges that in order to be eligible for any promotions or bonuses they must be playing with the primary currency used in the country where they have a registered address and are playing from. Should the primary currency not be available, play is permitted in USD or EURO or GBP. The casino reserves the right to withhold any bonuses and winnings resulting from deposits in any currency made in contradiction to this condition.
- Match bonuses are to be claimed at the time of purchasing, before wagering has commenced.
- Failure to comply with the aforementioned will result in Free Bonus terms being applied.
- Weekly Free Spins Special
- The Weekly Free Spins special is only valid to Players who have registered a Real Account.
- The Weekly Free Spins special is valid for 52 weeks following the Real Account registration date.
- To qualify for the Weekly Free Spins special, a minimum of $, € 100 must be deposited and wagered each week. Only deposits made during the 7 days prior to the Weekly Free Spins special date will be considered. Lucky drawn account holders to receive free spins will be emailed confirmation on a Tuesday.
- The Weekly Free Spins must be claimed between a Tuesday and Wednesday each week; failure to claim the bonus on these days will result in the bonus being forfeited.
- All winnings that originate from the wagering on the Weekly Free Spins special are limited to a cash withdrawal of $, € 100.
- The Player acknowledges that in order to be eligible for any promotions or bonuses they must be playing with the primary currency used in the country where they have a registered address and are playing from. Should the primary currency not be available, play is permitted in USD or GBP or EURO. Note: only players living in the UK are eligible to register a GBP account. The casino reserves the right to withhold any bonuses and winnings resulting from deposits in any currency made in contradiction to this condition.
- Each promotional offer is available only once per person, family, household address, email address, credit card number, and environments where computers are shared (university, fraternity, school, public library, workplace, etc).
- Players must claim their bonus before they deposit.
- Bonuses will be credited to the Player's Real Account as Bonus Casino Credits only, unless otherwise stated.
- All bonuses including Cash back bonuses, no-deposit bonuses, purchase bonuses and any other promotional bonus, as well as the deposits made to redeem any aforementioned bonuses, must be wagered at least 30 times before withdrawing, unless otherwise stated. For example, if a deposit of US$100 is made and a bonus of US$100 is redeemed, the player must wager at least (US$100 + US$100) x 30) on applicable games prior to requesting a withdrawal. Withdrawal requests before the wagering requirements have been met will be rejected until such time that the wagering requirements have been satisfied.
The wagering on certain games will have various weightings associated to their contribution to the wagering requirement, as tabulated below
GAME TYPE CONTRIBUTION PERCENTAGE (WEIGHTING) All Slots 100% Table games (Roulette, Blackjack, Sicbo, RedDog, Baccarat, PaiGow, War, ThreeCard, LetItRide, VideoPoker, Craps and CaribStud) 10% DoubleUp, GameSet, Slot Progressive 0%
- If you wager on one of the excluded games, your bonus money and any winnings will be forfeited and the wagering requirement will start over.
- Following the redemption of a bonus, if the player wishes to make a withdrawal which is greater than their deposit, they must have an amount greater than the sum of the deposit + bonus. For example, if a player makes a purchase US$100 and receives a bonus of US$100, then requests a withdrawal of US$190, this will result in US$190 being returned to the player's casino account. The player will only be able to withdraw again once their balance either exceeds US$200 or when the promotion is removed.
- A promotion is considered complete when a player meets the wagering requirements and a cashout is made or when the balance is exactly zero. When a promotion is not complete it will be cleared when the balance reaches exactly zero.
- Players with one or more pending withdrawals currently in their account are not eligible to receive any bonuses, promotional or otherwise, until such withdrawals are either processed or cancelled. Abuse of this policy, as defined by the casino, may result in cancellation of the player's winnings.
- A promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer and all promotional offers are only available to those players to whom the offer was issued directly by the casino. Promotional offers by email are for the intended recipient only and cannot be transferred.
- Bonuses may be refused at the discretion of the management if abuse of promotions is suspected. All withdrawals will be audited and refused where there is suspected fraud or at the casino management's discretion.
- The Company reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice to you. Such amendments will be effective immediately upon being posted in this "Terms and Conditions" section of the web site. It is your responsibility to review the Terms and Conditions on a regular basis and to check any additional rules detailed within promotional emails. Should you be unclear about any point relating to a specific promotion, it is your responsibility to contact the support team and gain a full understanding before partaking in a promotion.
- Any promotion or offer is terminable at any time in accordance with the views of management without prior notice or obligation.
- The management reserves the right to disqualify certain countries or individual players from promotional offers. Promotional offers via email, telephone or mail are extended only to the player whom the correspondence is addressed.
- The Terms and Conditions contained herein represent the complete, final and exclusive agreement between you and the Company and supersede and merge all prior agreements, representations and understandings between you and the Company with regards to the claiming of any promotional or bonus offers.
- Casino promotions and bonuses of any nature will not be available to persons who reside in or are physically present in Poland, Mexico and Russia.
FREE BONUS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The minimum and maximum withdrawal permitted on Free bonus money is capped at $, € 100. (This includes Complimentary Bonuses, Free Spins or any free money that does not originate from a deposit)
- The maximum withdrawal permitted on existing and previous free money bonuses is capped at $, € 100.00. Any funds left from free winnings will be immediately removed from the player account after processing the pay-out. The person who tries to go above this limit will have the funds removed from his/her account.
- Loyalty points are subject to wagering requirements before a withdrawal is permitted. Loyalty Points are subject to maximum withdrawal amount capped at $, € 100, or the equivalent value of your redeemed loyalty points, whichever is the higher value.
- A maximum of 1 withdrawal earned from free money will be paid per deposit. Should you have multiple withdrawals without a valid deposit made in between each Free Bonus claim, the withdrawals in question will be forfeited and journaled out. NOTE: each deposit made must be wagered at least once through.
- Withdrawals from free bonus promotions of $, € 100 are only processed when a copy of a utility bill is received, matching the address registered on your LaRomere account.
- The bonus amount may be subject to wagering requirements, described in the bonus terms and conditions. The wagering obligations are dependent on the various promotions. Please ensure that you familiarize yourself with the wagering obligations specific to the free bonus that you have been offered.
- Wagers made on specific table games may not count towards meeting the wagering requirements. Please ensure that you familiarize yourself with the wagering obligations specific to the free bonus that you have been offered.
- LaRomere Casino is aware that some free bonus links may be posted in other sites or throughout forums or the information that the potential player received has been sent to others who didn't receive it. If LaRomere has enough grounds to prove that a player did NOT receive the particular promotion through the exclusive means that this promotion was sent out, we will not honour any payout requests from the player, even if he/she has met wagering criteria.
- A verification deposit will have to be made and wagered at least once through before a withdrawal originating from a no deposit bonus will be paid to you.
- Winnings made on duplicate accounts will automatically become void and will be removed from the accounts and duplicate accounts will be locked.
- Please note that restrictions on game play strictly apply to the free bonus, if applicable. Once wagering requirements have been met, if applicable, players are welcome to play any of our casino games.
- Please note that Terms & Conditions concerning all bonuses are in addition to the General Terms & Conditions of LaRomere.
- Your personal LaRomere account number and password must be supplied prior to any credit card transactions taking place.
- Secured data transfer during any transaction is guaranteed and any credit card information or other information will never be disclosed to any other company. LaRomere uses 128-bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) digital encryption to protect the details of your electronic transactions over the Internet. This is the Internet security standard for online transactions as demanded by major financial institutions. If you are uncomfortable including your credit card or banking details in any e-mail correspondence, you always have the option to telephone your details through to our customer service agents on our toll free line. The banking facility is only available to Real Players i.e. players who wager with real money as opposed to Fun Players.
- LaRomere plays an active role in fraud prevention and detection. We aim to ensure the integrity of customer accounts as well as payments made to customers. LaRomere employs a variety of appropriate security and fraud controls to oversee every transaction. Customers may be required to supply proof of identity, copies of their credit cards, a signed deposit history of their transactions and / or other appropriate documentation particularly when attempting to withdraw credits. This ensures that e-cash deposits and redemptions are not fraudulently transacted.
- All games are server executed to prevent fraud and tampering.
- A computerized random number generator (RNG) generates the outcome of the games.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using the LaRomere casino web site or any software made available on the LaRomere Online Casino website.